It’s time to get ready for December! We have put together an introductory box for an attractive price with the wines from Dompierre and Château Cérons. This box contains a great selection of red and a white wine from both domaines, as well as the unique dessert wine from Cérons. Dompierre’s Médoc and Haut-Médoc wines show a robust structure with invigorating tannins, well-judged oak, the red Graves from Cérons focus on a juicy, plummier and fruit-driven expression of merlot and cabernet sauvignon. The white ‘La Quille’ is a refreshing and expressive full-bodied white full of ripe and zesty stone fruit, and last but definitely not least, Cérons’s unique dessert wine, with its luscious and harmonious botrytis aromas of dried apricot and marmalade. This box will remind you what is so special about Bordeaux. A perfect box for the festive season!
The box contains:
– 1 x ‘la Quille’ Graves rouge : juicy, fruity red
– 1 x Château de Cérons Graves blanc : refreshing, full-bodied white
– 1 x Château de Cérons Graves rouge : fruity red with supple tannins
– 1 x La Croix Dompierre Haut-Médoc 2018 : solid red Bordeaux which can cellar for ten years
– 1 x Les Charmes Dompierre : classic blend of cabernet sauvignon (85%) and merlot (15%), can cellar for ten years
– 1 x Château Cérons CÉRONS 2015 : unique dessert wine made from sémillon and sauvignon blanc.